Want to advertise at The Zone? Contact Primall, a media sales house specialising in alternative media channels. Primall has the exclusive rights to sell the advertising space within a host of blue chip shopping centres across a national South African network. Primall offers advertising opportunities to reach more than 60 million shoppers annually.
International research has shown that over 70% of purchase decisions are not intentional, and are made at the point of purchase so clearly, advertising in the centre can influence the product or brand decision.
Primall offers tenants' brands and products a pull-through advertising solution, which is directly geared to increasing their bottom-line sales. Advertisers and marketers are given the opportunity of promoting their products in the consumers' everyday environments and have this presence continued through to the final nudge while intent to purchase is strongest - at the point of purchase.
The Primall team includes a number of media professionals who are dedicated to ensuring that you receive top quality service.
|For any further information:|
|Kathija||011 562 6801|
|Angela||011 562 6311|
To view your Gift Card Balance, Click here
Terms and Conditions of an Old Mutual Property Gift Card
Your application for and use of the Old Mutual Property gift card will be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You agree that these terms and conditions apply to you and, any subsequent gift cardholder, by gift or otherwise.
- We may verify your identity and may decline to issue a gift card if you are unable to present satisfactory proof of your identity (i.e. ID Documentation, Passport, or Drivers’ Licence, and any other FICA requirements where applicable).
- This gift card may only be used in South Africa and will be accepted at the following centres: Gateway Theatre of Shopping (Durban), Cavendish Square (Cape Town), The Zone @ Rosebank (Johannesburg), Vincent Park (East London), Menlyn Park (Pretoria) and Riverside Mall (Nelspruit).
- This gift card may be used to pay for goods and services at suppliers and merchants at the above centres.
- An extra fee of R15.00 (fifteen rand) shall be levied per transaction for the usage of the gift card outside of the 6 (six) participating malls (as listed in clause 3 above).
- No remote redemptions are allowed, such as ordering via mail, telephone or internet.
- The total Rand amount of the purchases will be deducted from the value of the gift card.
- All transaction in excess of the gift card balance will be declined.
- The gift card may not be used for any illegal transactions. It is your responsibility to determine whether a transaction is legal or not.
- Misuse of the gift card may constitute fraud.
- This gift card has an expiry date which is 3 years after the date of issue. The gift card is valid until the last day of the month which is printed on the front of the card (marked expiry date). The expired gift card may not be re-activated.
- Lost or stolen gift cards must be reported to the customer service line 086 111 4093 immediately, together with original receipts of purchase and the gift card number. Lost or stolen gift cards can also be reported at the Shopping Centre’s Information Kiosks (as listed in clause 3 above).
- A re-activation fee will be charged on lost or stolen cards. The re-activation fee is R15 per card.
- A gift card can be loaded with a minimum amount of R50.00 (fifty rand) and maximum amount of R3 500.00 (three thousand five hundred rand).
- VAS Rates will apply for all SMS balance enquiries. To check the balance on your gift card you should SMS the 16 digit card number to 34246. Alternatively you can obtain your balance by calling our “balance enquiry” line 083 918 7700 or by visiting the Information Kiosk at one of the specified centres.
- This gift card may not be refunded or exchanged for cash or credit.
- Purchase authorisation will be declined if these terms and conditions are breached.
- When paying with this gift card, you must sign a transaction receipt of purchase and keep it for your records.
- All original receipts of purchase must be kept by the purchaser or recipient of the gift card and presented when reporting a lost, stolen or damaged gift card.
- The gift card will be stopped as soon as reasonably possible after we are advised, but you will be responsible for all payments made with the gift card prior to notification of the loss and/or theft.
- If monies can’t be recovered in time because of the failure to present the original receipts or gift card number when reporting a lost or stolen gift cards, Old Mutual Property or its duly appointed Agents will not be responsible or liable to pay monies back to the gift cardholder.
- Unauthorised transactions reported by you will be investigated after receipt of an affidavit that you did not authorise the transaction.
- Replacement of lost, stolen, damaged or defaced gift cards will be done at the sole discretion of the Marketing Team at the relevant shopping centre.
- Old Mutual Property and its duly appointed Agents will not be held liable for damage, loss, theft or copying of the gift card or for any malfunctions with respect to the in-store point of sales equipment.
- Old Mutual Property and its duly appointed Agents will not accept responsibility should any tenant decline the gift card as a form of payment.
- The amount registered on the cardholder’s gift card will not accrue any interest.
- The gift card can’t be used for banking transactions and / or to pay other liabilities.
- To the extent relevant, the purchase and use of this gift card is governed by the standard banking rules and regulations, and shall be deemed to be incorporated herein by reference.
- Exchange and return of merchandise purchased in whole or in part with the gift card, will be governed by the procedures and policies of the merchant and the applicable law. At the time of any exchange or return, you must present both the merchandise receipt and the gift card.
- You may, at any time, terminate this agreement by destroying the card. You will be responsible for any transactions if the gift card is not destroyed correctly and is used.
- You may not vary the terms and conditions as set out above.
- South African Law governs these terms and conditions.
Location & Directions
|The Zone @ Rosebank is situated at|
177 Oxford Road
|From the South|
|Parking rates are as follows:|
|0 to 1hours||R6|
|1 to 2hours||R7|
|2 to 3hours||R8|
|3 to 4hours||R10|
|4 to 5hours||R15|
|5 to 6 hours||R20|
|6 or more hours||R30|
With over 1700 parking bays, The Zone @ Rosebank will ensure that you always have a space to park within the Rosebank Shopping Node.
We now also accept credit cards at most of our pay stations for your convenience.
Monthly parking is also available to those who work close by but wish to park at The Zone for convenience!
Please contact Servest Parking for more information.
Servest Parking: 011 788 1130
Transport & Hotels
The Gautrain Rapid Rail Link is a state-of-the-art rapid rail network planned in Gauteng. The rail connection comprises of two links, namely a link between Tshwane (Pretoria) and Johannesburg and a link between OR Tambo International Airport and Sandton. Apart from the three anchor stations on these two links, seven other stations will be linked by approximately 80 kilometres of rail.
This modern train will offer international standards of public transport with high levels of safety, reliability, predictability and comfort. Travelling at maximum speeds of 160 to 180 kilometres per hour it will reach Tshwane from Johannesburg in less than 40 minutes. The minimum frequency between Johannesburg and Tshwane will initially be six trains per hour per direction and it will operate approximately 18 hours per day. This public transport service will include dedicated, exclusive bus services to transport passengers to and from stations.
For Accommodation information in the Rosebank area, visit http://www.sleeping-out.co.za/
|Monday - Thursday||09h00 - 19h00|
|Friday - Saturday||09h00 - 21h00|
|Monday - Thursday||09h00 - 18h00|
|Friday - Saturday||09h00 - 19h00|
|Sundays||10h00 - 17h00|
|Public Holidays||10h00 - 17h00|
|Alf Bender - Leasing Consultant|
|Telephone||011 537 3800|
Story Directory Alphabetical
What's New At The Zone
A contemporary SA fashion retailer, offering fresh & vintage fashion, accessories & lifestyle products.
Exquisite gowns and cocktail dresses for special occasions.
Fashion for the urban and culture conscious African
Home of freshly flame-grilled Whopper has opened its doors at The Zone!
Press Room & Gallery
The Magnum Pleasure Store Comes To Joburg
Ice Cream! Chocolate! Indulgence! Glamour!
New York, Melbourne, Amsterdam, Paris, Istanbul – and now Joburg! The ultimate indulgence, Magnum Joburg opens at The Zone in Rosebank on Saturday 1 November, in celebration of Magnum’s 25th Birthday. Magnum Joburg gives you the chance to customise your own Magnum and share the glamour of a quarter century of pleasure with fashion shows, jewellery displays and VIP events hosted by the country’s hottest celebrities.
Open daily for a limited time of 8 weeks only, Magnum Joburg gives pleasure seekers the chance to celebrate their favourite ice cream by customising it with their choice of a decadent chocolate dip, and nearly 20 toppings from mint crunch to chilli flakes and rose petals to honeycomb.
The Magnum Pleasure Store has been travelling the globe since 2013, drawing crowds of public and celebrities, alike. 5FM will take over Magnum Joburg on 28 October for a hit-fuelled preview party hosted by Forbes & Fix and at the dazzling official launch party on 29 October, Bonang Matheba - dressed by Gert-Johan Coetzee - will be joined by dashing co-host Jonathan Boynton-Lee to open proceedings, the duo following in the footsteps of international luminaries like pop icon Kylie Minogue and model & actor Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
There are also a host of other surprise pop-up experiences planned at the store – and the only way to get exclusive access is to stay engaged on facebook.com/MagnumSouthAfrica and keep your eyes peeled in the press! You can also follow @MagnumSA on Twitter and share the love via #MakeMyMagnumSA.
Join Magnum and celebrate 25 years of pleasure your own way, by visiting Magnum Joburg at The Zone in Rosebank until 8pm every day (Sundays til 5pm) from 1 November. The Make My Magnum experience costs R40, which includes your choice of 3 premium toppings.
2015 J&B MET TO LAUNCH WITH MIXED MEDIA ART COMPETITION AT THE ZONE @ ROSEBANK
To celebrate the theme launch of the 2015 J&B Met, The Zone @ Rosebank in conjunction with J&B South Africa, will host a street party for media, groovers and movers on 20 November 2014. Guests at the function will be the first to see artworks produced for a Digital Mixed Media Art Competition, featuring photos of some of Mzansi's favourite personalities.
J&B is always 'made different' - setting new trends and changing conventional thinking whilst The Zone @ Rosebank is known as an urban hub that is at the forefront of all things fashionable... Together, they have devised a unique initiative to launch the 2015 theme for the J&B Met which will be revealed on 20 November 2014.
Final year students from Boston Media Campus in Johannesburg and Pretoria have been challenged to create a series of six mixed media digital artworks, working from a photograph of a local favourite personality for a chance to win a VIP Experience at the 2015 J&B Met.
The six celebrities featured in the photographs made into mixed media digital artworks are Lalla Hirayama, Tol A$$ Mo, Jennifer Su, Tebello (Tibz) Motsoane, Tumi Voster, and Cassper Nyovest.
On 20 November 2014, a street gallery featuring the best student mixed media digital artworks will be revealed at The Zone @ Rosebank for the official J&B Met launch party. All of the photographed celebrities will be present and each will then choose their favourite three artworks which will be put on The Zone @ Rosebank's Facebook page for members of the public to vote for their favourite artwork. All voters names will be placed in a draw for the chance to win a set of double VIP tickets to the 2015 J&B Met, inclusive of flights and accommodation.
As a thank you for their participation in the Campaign, the Zone @ Rosebank will donate R14 000 to the participating celebrities nominated charities.
The Zone @ Rosebank is offering its loyal shoppers even more chances to win a VIP experience at the 2015 J&B Met. To enter, shop at one of The Zone @ Rosebank's stores between 21 November and 7 January, snap a selfie of yourself with your shopping outside the store, and post to Instagram, remembering to tag The Zone @ Rosebank in your post. One lucky The Zone @ Rosebank shopper and their partner will be whisked away to Cape Town, accommodated in five star luxury for two nights, and given VIP tickets to attend the J&B Met.
For more information or to vote for favourite artwork, to win flights and accommodation plus VIP tickets to the J&B Met, go to The Zone @ Rosebank Facebook page.
PRESS RELEASEJuly 2014
Forever New Introduces Sugar Blossom
Romance and femininity are in the air in Sugar Blossom, the latest collection from Forever New. A fresh bouquet of floral prints meets a palette of pale, creamy pastels apparent in each exquisitely soft piece. Signature feminine style is key and softly draped silhouettes are given pretty updates, with delicate 3-D applique applied to sheers and textures.
Subtle organza’s and glittering embellishments enhance the feminine look. Florals blossom within this collection, with pastel-tinted petal patterns, overblown roses and intricate garden prints adorning simple shifts and chic co-ordinate skirts and tops, ideal for day-to-night looks.
For glamorous evening events, choose from an array of captivating gowns. Sheer yoke dresses are covered in floral applique, while delicate lace overlays give a modern look to structured, figure-hugging dresses. Elegant draping and long, split sheer lengths add a fanciful new touch.
Accessories softly compliment this story’s lightness and femininity. Sleek shaped heels in muted metallics are effortlessly chic wardrobe options. Delicate jewels shine in their simplicity while crystal adorned clutches finish the romantic mood.
The Sugar Blossom Collection will be available in all Forever New stores and select Edgars store from 17 July 2014.FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Forever New Bedford Centre: 011 615 9275; Forever New Blue Route: 021 712 6273; Forever New Canal Walk: 021 555 3713; Forever New Cavendish: 021 671 5943; Forever New Centurion Mall: 012 643 0288; Forever New Clearwater: 011 475 0854; Forever New Cresta: 011 431 3302; Forever New Eastgate: 011 616 7779; Forever New Edgars Sandton City: 011 685 7000; Forever New Fourways: 011 465 1829; Forever New Gateway: 031 566 3149; Forever New Hemmingway’s: 043 726 9745; Forever New I’ Langa Mall: 013 742 2291; Forever New Loch Logan: 051 448 6987; Forever New Mall of the North: 015 265 1426; Forever New Melrose Arch: 011 684 2719; Forever New Pavillion Shopping Centre: 031 265 5996; Forever New Sandton: 011 883 4585; Forever New The Glen: 011 4355980; Forever New The Zone: 011 447 9468; Forever New Tygervalley: 021 914 2376; Forever New V&A Waterfront: 021 419 4552; Forever New Walmer Park: 041 368 9127; Forever New Woodlands: 012 997 0575; Forever New Forest Hill: 012 668 1128
|Forever New Introduces Sugar Blossom|
|23 May market day|
|Watch this space for current and upcoming events at The Zone.|
| Watch this space for upcoming movies at Ster-Kinekor.
Please visit the Ster-Kinekor Website by clicking here.
The Fun Company
Opened in 1978, The Fun Company provides secure, interactive all-round family entertainment, with offerings for everyone in your family, regardless of age! Come rain or shine, we've got action-packed activities that will provide loads of laughter and create lasting family memories.
Our tailor-made, comprehensive entertainment offering consists of a number of attractions throughout major shopping Centres in South Africa, and with our constant attention to new entertainment and technological advancements, you can be sure that the Fun Company is always looking for ways to make your family time even more exciting.
We offer the following at our Rosebank store:
- Tenpin Bowling
- Bumper Cars
- Arcade Gam
- Pool Tables
- Table Tennis Tables
- Sports Bar
Half Price Tuesday (Tenpin, Arcade, Bumper Cars are half price, not valid during school and public holidays)
Junior League (Every Sunday from 9am – R50 per child for 2 games, prizes on offer)
Learn To Bowl (Free learn to bowl class, for those tenpin enthusiasts with guest coaches from Central Gauteng Tenpin Bowling Association)
League Bowling (Every Monday Night from 19h00 – Teams of 4 players playing 3 games, R120pp) – Teams or individuals welcome (No equipment required as we have instore)
The Zone at Rosebank offers a selection of restaurants and eateries that are Halaal.
Spoilt for choice for Halaal:
|Mikes Kitchen||011 447 7864|
|Spur||011 880 7158|
|Be Leaf Salad Bar||072 396 0617|
|Jimmy Killer Prawns||011 447 5994|
|Nandos||011 442 3783 / 79|
|Hashi Fusion Cuisine||011 447 8328|
The exclusive Cine Prestige concept, the ‘business class’ of cinema theatres, was first launched at The Zone in Rosebank in 2012 and has proved to be extremely popular. The luxurious Cine Prestige specialist cinema epitomise film-viewing heaven and pure luxury rolled into one. Audiences are invited to lie back and relax in large, comfortable chairs in an exclusive environment, while watching the latest cinema releases on the big digital screen.
The cinema boasts a mix of single and double pure leather recliner seats (48 seats in total) that ooze lavish comfort, for that perfect date-night out. Each seat has a special snack tray neatly fitted into it, to enjoy delicious snacks and drinks during the movie. Added to the experience is an exclusive VIP lounge area where delicious platters of food can be ordered and enjoyed inside the Cine Prestige cinema, and where queuing is a thing of the past with its own dedicated catering counter.
|Description||A favorite with children and adults alike, Johannesburg Planetarium hosts shows that educate the public about the planets beyond our realm on an ongoing basis. There are numerous displays and volumes of pertinent information throughout the building. A complete tour takes about two hours. During the week, the planetarium admits schoolchildren only from Tuesday to Friday. Weekend shows are available to individuals.|
|Telephone||+ 27 11 717 1392|
|Fax||+27 11 339 2926|
|Description||The core business of the Johannesburg Zoo is the accommodation, enrichment, husbandry and medical care of wild animals. The Johannesburg Zoo contributes to the quality of life of the citizens of the city through the following: Education, Conservation, Research and Recreation.|
|Telephone||+ 27 11 646 2000|
|Fax||+27 11 486 2866|
|Description||Montecasino's Piazza, which is slightly smaller than a rugby field and modeled on a typical Italian piazza features several restaurants where visitors can dine al fresco, and enjoy the mesmerizing musical fountain displays. The Piazza also features the SunSquare Hotel, aimed at the modern business tourist, the Montecasino Ballroom which can accommodate 400 people seated banquet style, and the spectacular Teatro at Montecasino, which opened with the legendary stage production 'The Lion King'.|
|Telephone||+ 27 11 510 7000|
|Get in on the action and send us your details to be added to our constantly updated list of new and exciting places to stay. Click here to get listed.|
|The Zone @ Rosebank is situated at|
|177 Oxford Street, Rosebank, Johannesburg
26° 08' 39" S
28° 02' 37" E
|Wesley Scott - Marketing Manager|
|Telephone||011 537 3800|
|Salina Ramdass - Centre Manager|
|Telephone||011 537 3800|
|Godfrey Topham - Facilities Manager|
|Telephone||011 537 3800|
For after hour emergencies please call 011 788 1130/1
|Name||Designation||Email Address||Contact Number|
|Afton De Klerk||Property Administrator||ADeklerk@oldmutualproperty.com||011 537 3800|
|Anton Bieber||Portfolio Manager||ABieber@oldmutualproperty.com||011 537 3800|
|Busi Ndhlovu||Information Desk Assistance||011 537 3800|
|Godfrey Topham||Facilities Manager||GTopham@oldmutualproperty.com||011 537 3800|
|Kevin Padayachee||Property administrator||KPadayachee@oldmutualproperty.com||011 537 3800|
|Larah-Ann Davids||Administrator||LDavids@oldmutualproperty.com||011 537 3800|
|Lebo Moloi||Administrator||LMoloi@oldmutulproperty.com||011 537 3800|
|Mandla Mgcinwa||Building Manager||MMgcinwa@oldmutualproperty.com||011 537 3800|
|Portia Mbatha||Administrator||PMbatha@oldmutualproperty.com||011 537 3800|
|Salina Ramdass||Property Manager||SRamdass@oldmutualproperty.comm||011 537 3800|
|Thato Maila||Marketing Coemail@example.com||011 537 3800|
|Rui Moca||Junior Facilities Manager||RMoca@oldmutualproperty.com||011 537 3800|
|Wesley Scott||Marketing Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org||011 537 3800|
|Wesley Shibiti||Information Desk Assistance||011 537 3800|
Subscribe to our Newsletter
The Zone has launched its Wellness Centre, comprising of medical, fitness and healthy food offerings!
Seven Point Five
Live Blood Analysis was pioneered by Sevenpointfive in South Africa since 1997. Live blood analysis allows one to get an instant snapshot into the functioning of your body.
The Live Blood Analysis involves a pin prick of blood taken from your finger and placed on a microscope. We then have a look for imbalances, deficiencies and problems in your body. Unique to Sevenpointfive, is the before and after process we follow.
Once the live blood analysis process is completed, we will give you an eating plan and supplement suggestions based on what we saw. That way you only take what your body needs.
Visit our site for more info - www.sevenpointfive.com
Razorite Healthcare includes GP’s, a Family Practitioner, Dentists, Dermatologists, Physiotherapists and many more!
The latest in non-invasive beauty and aesthetic treatments.
Primal Krav Maga
A professional self-defence discipline and lifestyle gym that teaches essential life skills.
A healthy food bar at which you can create your own salad, sandwich or wrap from the freshest seasonable ingredients.
|Tel: 011 880 0921|
|General Practitioner||Dr Mokhesi|
|General Practitioner||Dr Quaraisha Motala|
|General Practitioner||Dr NF Ringane|
|Dentist||Dr NCN Dubazane|
|Dentist||Dr M Ebrahim|
|Radiologist||Dr Salome Dlangamandla|
|Dermatologist||Dr M Ngkapele|
|Platic Surgeon||Dr S Vadia|
|Travel Clinic||Dr M Pillay|
|Eye Clinic||Dr S Papaikonomou|